27 Dec WWCC: River Park Community Food & Toy Drive a Success!
Posted at 10:57h in Uncategorized
In collaboration with several area businesses and American Gold Star Mothers, Inc., our WWCC Food and Toy drive for the River Park Community was a major success! Here are the stats!
- 103 households of 207 adults and 201 kids served
- American Gold Star Mothers Inc – $1,200 in quality toys
- The Salvation Army – 100 bags of rice, 100 of brown beans, 50 bags of red beans, 50 bags of black beans AND 50 quality toys (not the leftovers from toy drive but specifically purchased for event)
- Lipman Family Farms – Fresh Vegetables – potatoes (400 pounds! 8 bags of 50 lbs), sweet potatoes (8 boxes), onions (8 bags), & Boxes of green peppers, yuca, and plantains for 100 families
- Blue Zones Project – $350 in quality toys
- Publix – $200 in gift cards for 21 hams
- Costco – $50 gift card for 5 hams
- LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort – toys
- Smile Creator of Naples – toys
- WWCC – 48 fresh hams